Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

We have been receiving A LOT of inquiries lately as to the status of the Motor City Dance Classic for 2020 so I thought I should update you on what we know so far. As of right now the Motor City Dance Classic is still on.

I have spoken with the hotel and they are looking forward to hosting our event in October but, to be honest, the final decision for this year's Motor City is not ours or the hotels to make.

Everything will be determined by the State of Michigan and their guidelines for hosting indoor events.

The hotel continues to put pressure on the Governor's office for some guidance but has thus far not received any.

I'm afraid at this time there is more we don't know then we do know.

We will watch and see how events unfold during the summer and we will hopefully have some solid answers before fall.

Once we have more definitive information we will pass it along.

We will extend the early bird registration once we are sure Motor City will happen. Rest assured if Motor City does go on we will work with the hotel to make sure all of the proper protocols are in place to keep everyone safe.

Please keep positive thoughts that things will get better and we can all be together in October.